Lani Kwon, MA
“I believe in each person’s potential to make better choices, live an empowered life and to interconnect with others to make the world a better place for all.”
–Lani Kwon, MA
Founder and CEO of Creating YOUR Calling® LLC
Lani Kwon, MA, Founder and CEO of Creating YOUR Calling® LLC, provides clients with step-by-step tools and resources for life transformation and re-design. She has over two decades of experience in teaching, writing, crisis counseling, public speaking and life coaching, and she combined these interests into a successful coaching practice in Ann Arbor, Michigan in 2005. Now back home in Honolulu, Hawai‘i, she offers professional keynote speeches, presentations and workshops for small groups, companies and non-profit organizations.
She is a member of the teaching faculties at Happiness U, Quantum Institute International and Still & Moving Center, and she also provides online and in-person one-on-one coaching worldwide. Lani serves and supports people going through many types of life changes, such as: graduation, career change, identity crisis, coming out, moving, marriage, divorce, pregnancy, recovery, and retirement, among others. Lani has served as a transformations life coach since 2005 and professional keynote speaker since 2013.
Lani has also trained as a Nia Technique® Instructor and earned White (2014) and Blue (2017) belts in that practice and is also a registered yoga teacher RYT through Yoga Alliance and Adi Shakti Yoga School (January 2018). In March 2018, she trained in New York City in the MELT Foot and Hand Method, a guided self-healing technique that renews, rehydrates and revitalizes interstitial connective tissue. Click for a recent Scientific American article about ground-breaking research on the Interstitium System.
Lani is also a writer and has had multiple non-fiction, poetry and fiction publications, including:
- “Soul Mates: Finding, Nurturing and Sustaining True Love” http://www.naturalawakeningshawaii.com/Natural-Awakenings-Hawaii/February-2018/Soul-Mates-Finding-Nurturing-and-Sustaining-True-Love/index.php?previewmode=on (Natural Awakenings Hawaii, February 2018)
- “How to Enjoy a Stress-Free Holiday Season” http://issuu.com/awodigitaledition/docs/natural_awakenings_hawaii_november_?e=2076238/54203524 (Natural Awakenings Hawaii, November 2017)
- “Taking Off the Mask: The Courage to Be Your Authentic Self” http://www.naturalawakeningshawaii.com/Natural-Awakenings-Hawaii/May-2017/Taking-off-the-Mask/index.php?previewmode=on (Natural Awakenings Hawaii, May 2017)
- “Reignite Your Resolutions: Use Positive Psychology For Real-Life New Year Transformation” http://www.naturalawakeningshawaii.com/Natural-Awakenings-Hawaii/January-2017/Reignite-Your-Resolutions/index.php?previewmode=on (Natural Awakenings Hawaii, January 2017)
- “Can Women Really Have It All? Tips to Balance Family, Work and Self-Care” http://www.naturalawakeningshawaii.com/Natural-Awakenings-Hawaii/May-2016/Can-Women-Really-Have-it-All/ (Natural Awakenings Hawaii, May 2016)
- The Creating CoPOWERment® Workbook https://www.copowerment.com/workbook
(Self-Improvement, Balboa Press, a Division of Hay House, Inc., ©2013)
- The Hawai‘i Independent (Book Review, 2011) http://hawaiiindependent.net/story/unfamiliar-fishes-by-sarah-vowell-resurrects-hawaiian-histories
- “Because You’re Important, Too! Five Things You Can Do in Just a Few Minutes Each Day for Self-Care and Empowerment” National Association of Social Workers’ Hawai‘i Chapter Newsletter Ka Hūlili on 8/11/11 (Self-Care Article, 2011)
- The Crazy Wisdom Community Journal http://crazywisdomjournal.squarespace.com/journal-archive-2/
(“What’s New” Columns and One-on-One Interviews, 2006-2008)
- The Pocket Reader and The Brief Pocket Reader, edited by David Munger (Essay in College-Level Anthology, 2000) http://www.amazon.com/The-Pocket-Reader-David-Munger/dp/0321076680
- KQED Radio “Perspectives” (Op-Ed on Public Radio, 1997)
- Palo Alto Weekly short story contest winner (Short Story, 1996)
Lani is working on Creating YOUR Calling®: How to Discover Your Authentic Life Mission© due to be published in 2018.
The transformative and inspiring book
Creating YOUR Calling®:
How to Discover Your Authentic Life Mission ©2015 and beyond
Interviews with international body-mind-spirit experts and groundbreaking positive psychology research into: Cultivating Creativity, Body-Mind-Heart-Spirit Fitness, Edgewalking: Dealing with Difficulty…Even Death, Social Media as a Tool for Empowered Interconnectedness, Social Entrepreneurs: New Era Leadership, Using Your Intuition, and Being a World Citizen.
Advance Praise for Creating Your Calling:
“Creating Your Calling is a life-altering book! Lani Kwon, MA’s decades of coaching, writing, research and public speaking experience are what you need to transform your life.”
Lyla B. Berg, Ph.D., Hawai‘i State Representative and Author of Leaving the Gilded Cage, http://www.lylaberg.com
“I’ve known Lani over five years, and she never fails to surprise and inspire me. Her work is uplifting yet practical. Creating Your Calling will change your life.”
Lori Chaffin, Publisher, The Hawaii Wellness Directory and Network, http://hawaiiwellnessmagazine.com
“Free yourself of past mistakes and false beliefs. Creating Your Calling rewires old patterns, creates new pathways and allows you to create your own future. Lani Kwon, MA, knows her stuff.”
Patrick Snow, International Bestselling Author of Boy Entrepreneur, The Affluent Entrepreneur and Creating Your Own Destiny, http://www.patricksnow.com
Lani was on book tour in the continental U.S. and Canada in 2013-2016.
To view past book tour events and photo galleries click here.
Contact Lani Kwon, MA at 1 (808) 594-7950
for a complimentary, no-obligation 30-minute initial consultation.
©2005-2018 and beyond. All Rights Reserved.
Lani Kwon, MA Creating YOUR Calling® LLC